Click on the headings below to download the full-text pdf file for that section or on an individual article title for a single full-text pdf file.
- THE FIGHT FOR KOREAN ABORTION RIGHTS THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA ACTIVISM
- THE CHANGE AND CONTINUITY OF THE US ASIA-PACIFIC POLICY: FROM OBAMA TO TRUMP
Man Fung Yeung – Since the publication of this paper, the author’s biography has been updated.
Man Fung YEUNG is a Ph.D. student in the Graduate Institute of International Affairs and Strategic Studies at Tamkang University. His research focuses on alliance behavior, economic sanctions, the U.S. Asia-Pacific policy, and security in Northeast Asia.
- K-POP, AFFECT, AND INTIMACY IN TRANSNATIONAL SOCIAL MEDIASCAPES DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC: A CASE STUDY OF BTS AND PARTICIPATORY ONLINE FANDOM
- THE PRESENCE OF DIVERSE CULTURES IN SOUTH KOREA: REDEFINING SOUTH KOREA’S MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY
Bridgette Ellise Han
Special Submission: Literature Analysis
- ENCOUNTERING THE GHOSTS OF GWANJU: TRAGEDY AND TRAUMA IN CH’OE YUN’S THERE, A PETAL SILENTLY FALLS AND HANG KANGS HUMAN ACTS
- INTERVIEW – The N of the Earth: Interview to Phillip Turner, New Zealand ambassador to South Korea